Being an adult and preparing food for yourself can be a boring, tiresome business. Fear no more. We have some tips to help you out.
We found 21 awesome food hacks that’ll make eating so much better, you won’t know how you even lived before. Preparing for cookouts and parties is easy when you know these ridiculously simple tips. Summer 2014, we’re ready for you.
1. Make easy cheesy bread with an already-baked loaf.
2. Breakfast just got interesting.
3. Use a peeler to create pretty lemon flowers.
4. Melted banana split? Yes please.
5. Use an apple corer on potatoes for quick wedges.
6. No more sticky popsicle hands.
7. Making ice cream sandwiches is easy, if you have a hot, sharp knife.
8. Put the egg in the burger. You’ll thank us later.
9. Taco holders!
10. Swirly cake is actually easier than it looks.
11. Bacon. Pancakes.
12. Use a clothespin to make chopsticks foolproof.
13. Cheap hangers… or chip clips?
14. Bye-bye, strawberry stems.
15. Bees think they own your drinks. Use muffin/cupcake liners to stop them.
16. Carefully use a balloon and melted chocolate for a fancy, edible bowl.
17. Electric carving knife + bundt cake pan = easy corn on the cob obliteration.
18. There’s a new way to peel oranges.
19. Wet your fingers. Get the shell out.
20. AKA, heaven on earth.
21. Snacking just got awesome…ly unhealthy.
You’re welcome. Eating food will never be the same.
Share these awesome tips with others by clicking on the button below. Happy snacking!