Colored eggs is the universal symbol of Easter, and the tradition dates back way to Mesopotamia. Some cultures today are more keen on buying colored or even chocolate eggs, but let’s be honest, decorating them yourself is always much more fun!
Luckily, there are endless ways and tons of different materials you can use to make a gorgeous custom egg. Flowers, threads, tape, even an old tie – everything can be used to make your eggs exceptional. Don’t be afraid to experiment, in the worst case scenario, we can add your egg to this list.
To get your creative juices flowing, here’s a list of 15 creative DIY Easter ideas – some of them are so pretty that it’s gonna be hard to crack and eat the eggs later!
1. Cover Egg With Tacky Glue and Dip In Sprinkles
2. Wrap an Egg With Colored Threads
3. Glue Dried Flowers and Put Egg into Boiling Onion Decoction
4. Use Dremel Tool to Drill a Drained Egg and Embroider It
5. Wrap an Egg in an Old Tie and Boil In Water with Vinegar
6. Crochet a Shirt On the Egg
7. Keep Adding Water to the Color
8. Color Eggs With Watercolor Paint and Pencils
9. Use Permanent Marker
10. Stick Strips of Masking Tape on the Egg
11. Glue Various Seeds and Edibles onto the Egg
12. Cut And Stick Mustache from Black Adhesive Vinyl
13. Stick New Piece of Tape Before Every New Layer Of Dye
14. Wrap the Egg With Lace and Dip it Into Dye
15. Create Marble Eggs by Putting Cracked Eggs in Tea/Soy Mixture
If you like these ideas, click below to share with your friends!