For non-English speaking people, the English language can be confusing or easy based mostly on the learner’s native language. A native speaker of German or Dutch””Germanic languages closely related to English””will find English relatively straightforward. Learners whose first language is Chinese (completely unrelated) or Russian (distantly related) will find English much harder.
But those of us who know English as our primary language seem to struggle more than we should. I mean, English is hard…but not THIS hard. Here’s 17 people that failed the English test in every way possible:
1. Anyone angry about the whole human bean race.
2. Anyone who fears for an escape goat.
3. Anyone scared a relative will die of beaties.
4. Anyone who wants to have sex on top of the ifold tower.
5. This person who just wants the kids to get it right.
6. This person looking for sex advice.
7. This motivational speaker.
8. Anyone eating pizzer.
10. This joker.
11. This budding author.
13. Anyone who gets angry about their girlfriend being insulated.
14. This person whose house smells.
15. Anyone who just wants to be happi.
16. People getting tared up.
17. And anyone concerned about this health issue.