Keeping your house clean and tidy can do wonders for the mood of everyone that lives inside. Nothing is worse than wading through a disorganized pile as you’re trying to get through your house. Luckily, these genius tips will help cut back on the clutter.
Whether your hiding eyesores or just trying to keep your electronics organized, these awesome tips will help you out.
1. Keep your dog’s food and water in a drawer that you can hide when company is over.
3. Run cords along the walls with these pretty vine clips.
4. Use a desk curtain to hide messy cords.
5. Have a lot of cords? Turn them into Bob Marley’s hair.
6. Create an electronic charging station.
7. Use tape to decorate your washer and dryer.
8. Decorate your fridge with removable wallpaper.
9. Install stairs that double as drawers.
10. Hide your routers in pretty boxes.
11. Hide eyesores with paintings.
12. Hang a painting over a TV when it’s not in use.
13. Cover a normal bathtub with imitation stone siding.
14. Hide jewelry (or anything, really) with a painting.
15. Hide wires and cables with a tiny picket fence.
16. Turn stray wires into adorable electrical towers.
17. Hide kitty’s bathroom in a cabinet.
18. Disguise pipes in your yard with fake rocks.
19. Hide your router with an old book’s cover.
20. Use all of that extra space under the stairs as storage.
21. Stack books with the invisible book shelf.
22. Keep your guests conscious of the environment with these little decals.
Keeping your house tidy is important, but keeping it tidy and impressing guests with your creativity is even better. Share these inspired organizational ideas with others by clicking on the button below.