Life seems to get more confusing as you grow older, but is that because we ourselves make it more confusing? Life is so much easier and simpler when we’re young…why can’t we all just stay this way forever? While we can’t necessarily de-age ourselves, we can re-live the memories of what it’s like to be a 5-year-old kid again.
1. They don’t need some crazy hand computer thing to keep them entertained for hours.
2. Helping each other out is something that just comes naturally to them.
3. They aren’t afraid to make bold moves because, well, they don’t know the concept of regret yet.
4. If they see an opportunity arise to try a new experience, they just go for it.
5. They live in a world that is 100% wonder and have no plans of changing that anytime soon.
6. They never feel the need to do anything that “normal” people do.
7. And they enjoy the thrill of being rebellious once in a while.
8. They never hesitate to express their unconditional love for something…
9. …but they aren’t shy of letting you know when they’re just not feeling it.
10. They listen to their body and know when it’s quittin’ time.
11. They don’t run away from chaos, they embrace it.
12. They dream big and don’t feel the need to apologize for doing so.
13. They don’t let the party poopers ruin their opportunity to have an amazing day.
14. Because they see every moment in life as THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED!!
15. They understand that imagination is the most important tool we have in life.
16. They don’t let any (literal) obstacle get in their way.
17. They believe if you REALLY work hard at something and never…ever…EVER give up
18. …then ANYTHING is possible.
19. And well, if all else fails, dancing is the solution to everything.
Never change, you beautiful, perfect, tiny humans.
Wouldn’t it be so nice if we could feel like this as adults?