If you’re going out to dinner with friends, narrowing it down to where you want to eat can be tough. Ethnic or traditional? Fancy or take-out? When you’re so hungry that you’re angry (a.k.a., “hangry”) it’s difficult to decide.
Thankfully, some restaurants go above and beyond to be the most appealing. Not only do they offer delicious food, but these establishments also offer a side of humor with their hummus.
1. A stairway to leaven..ed bread.
2. So much better than Wendy’s.
3. A delicious disaster.
4. I wonder if they still serve the Little Big Hotdog.
5. My precious…
6. Mmm, just gimme some.
7. I bet Abbott and Costello love this place.
8. It’s the ship that made the Ketchup Run in less than twelve parsecs.
9. Where you eat with the fishes.
10. Just keep swimming… away from this restaurant, if you’re a fish.
11. I wonder if they have any Piggy Fries with bacon.
12. It’s hilarious if you pronounce it correctly.
14. I gouda try some of their cheese.
15. God bless us, every pun.
16. Here, you just pretend to eat the noodles.
17. Try the Littlefinger sandwiches. They’re to die for.
If you’re a sucker for puns, then you’re going to love eating at these places. Take-out usually isn’t this entertaining (although it’s always pretty awesome). Share these with any clever epicureans you know!