Effective Date: 21 December 2023
Welcome to BoredBoard’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy. This policy outlines how we handle copyright infringement notices and our commitment to protecting the intellectual property rights of content owners.
BoredBoard has appointed the following individual as our designated agent for receiving notifications of claimed copyright infringement:
DMCA Registered Agent
4030 Wake Forest Road, Suite 349
Raleigh, NC 27609
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit this information to our designated agent via email or mail.
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which BoredBoard may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification.
Send the counter-notification to our designated agent via email or mail.
BoredBoard reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this DMCA Policy at any time. The most recent version will be indicated by the “Effective Date” at the beginning of the policy.
For copyright-related inquiries or to submit notifications and counter-notifications, please contact our designated agent at the provided contact information.
Thank you for respecting intellectual property rights on BoredBoard.