Effective Date: 21 December 2023
Welcome to BoredBoard’s GDPR Policy. This policy outlines how we handle and protect your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
BoredBoard is the data controller responsible for the processing of personal data collected through our website, boredboard.com.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Personal Information: Name, email address, and other contact details.
- Log Data: Information about your visit, such as IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- Cookies: For more details, please refer to our Cookies section in the Terms and Conditions.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Consent: When you provide explicit consent for specific processing activities.
- Contractual Necessity: When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests: When processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
Data Usage and Purpose
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our services
- Notifying you about changes to our services
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Analyzing website usage to improve user experience
- Sending marketing communications with your consent
Data Sharing and Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to external parties without your explicit consent. However, we may share data with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, provided they agree to keep this information confidential.
We implement security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You can correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You can limit how we process your data.
- Right to Data Portability: You can receive your data in a commonly used format for transfer to another entity.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data for certain purposes.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided in the “Contact Information” section below.
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. When no longer needed, your data will be securely deleted or anonymized.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this GDPR Policy at any time. The most recent version will be indicated by the “Effective Date” at the beginning of the policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this GDPR Policy or the processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for trusting BoredBoard with your personal data.